Play Therapy Training
Rocky Mountain Play Therapy Institute is an international provider of specialized play therapy training and is dedicated to supporting practitioners to meet play therapy registration and certification requirements. RMPTI offers in-room, live stream and blended (in-room/live stream) training programs.
- Certified & Registered Play Therapy Trainers
- APT Approved Provider 06-179
- CAPT Approved Provider 09-104
- Internationally recognized
- Established in 1996
JOIN PLAY THERAPY TRAINING FROM ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD!
- New 2021 Training Programs
- Re-mastered Blended Model Delivery: On-line and In-Room
- Check out the 2021 Training Calendar!
- Feedback re: online learning in the Virtual Space has been extremely positive!
ANNOUNCING A NEW DESIGNATION!
Become a Therapeutic Play Practitioner (TPP)
This 6-day Purple Stream program is designed for those who work with children and want to add to their current credentials.
Click on the button below for details.
Learn from the internationally recognized authors of the Play Therapy Dimensions Model
- Uniquely designed programs provide practical skill development
- Access to fully equipped play therapy rooms
- A full spectrum of training programs: From introductory and special topic workshops to a fully integrated program for play therapy training
Turning Points in Play Therapy and the Emergence of Self: Applications of the Play Therapy Dimensions Model
Effective clinical practice requires a thorough understanding of how turning points surface in the play therapy process. These moments can indicate a change in a child's thought or behaviour. The play therapist is the facilitator of these moments and this book will provide guidance on how they can promote these moments.