Play Therapy Training
Rocky Mountain Play Therapy Institute is an international provider of specialized play therapy training and is dedicated to supporting practitioners to meet play therapy registration and certification requirements. RMPTI offers in-room, live stream and blended (in-room/live stream) training programs.
- Certified & Registered Play Therapy Trainers
- APT Approved Provider 06-179
- CAPT Approved Provider 09-104
- Internationally recognized
- Established in 1996
JOIN PLAY THERAPY TRAINING FROM ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD!
- New 2021 Training Programs
- Re-mastered Blended Model Delivery: On-line and In-Room
- Check out the 2021 Training Calendar!
- Feedback re: online learning in the Virtual Space has been extremely positive!
ANNOUNCING A NEW DESIGNATION!
Become a Therapeutic Play Practitioner (TPP)
This 6-day Purple Stream program is designed for those who work with children and want to add to their current credentials.
Click on the button below for details.
Learn from the internationally recognized authors of the Play Therapy Dimensions Model