MASTER CLASS FOR PLAY THERAPY SUPERVISORS
Advanced Supervision for Play Therapy Supervisors: The Reflective Practitioner
On-Line Live Delivery
This 6-hour Master Class is for Play Therapy Supervisors seeking to grow, take risks, and foster a passionate supervisory experience. This class focuses on the Supervisor “self” and identifies a series of “points of reflection”. Play therapy Supervisors are asked to bring “a notable incident” to the course. A notable incident is any experience a Supervisor regards as noteworthy: an unexpected reaction or a surprising occurrence. Supervisors will have the opportunity to work with one another via experiential activities. Come and explore ways to challenge yourself as a Supervisor.
Earn CE for Registration and Certification
- 6-hours live on-line
- 1-hour Multiple Choice Quiz
What will you need?
Here are a few things you could have available. If you don’t have all of these items, choose a couple of mediums you like to work with so that you can create something during the training.
- A computer/device with a camera – external camera is very useful so your tray can be seen by a partner
- A sandtray and miniatures
- Paper, markers, crayons, other artmaking materials of your choice (glue, scissors
- Playdough or clay
- A selection of items from nature
- Identify at least two points of reflection as a Play Therapy Supervisor
- Identify how to make use of a notable incident in supervision and as a supervisor
- Demonstrate ways to make use of “risk taking” in supervision
- Describe ways to be flexible in your supervisory approach
- Describe “passionate” supervision in your role as a supervisor
APT Approved Provider # 06-179 - CAPT Approved Provider # 09-104